The Club Calendar for next year opens in September.
For the Months of May and June, a seniority list will be complied. To be on the senority list, you must be a "member in good standing".
In August, the Clubmembers will receive notifications via email and text messaging to call in and get on the seniority list. The Calendar will be open first to Clubmembers Only. As a member, you have first priority when booking your party at your club for the following year.
After Labor Day Weekend, members on the seniority list will be called in membership # order. You or a member of your immediate family can notify the club manger with your desire to rent the club. All dates, the following year, will be available.
After the seniority list calls are complete, all dates will be available to Members and Member sponsored guests.
** Securing a date requires a $500. deposit from all hosts. **
We DO NOT hold dates or times in advance. It's first come, first served for members after Labor Day Weekend. If our event planner tells you the "date is available", it doesn't mean it's your date until a deposit is received and accepted by our Club Manager. All deposits are Non-Refundable unless your date is not available when the seniority list is complete!
SO, FOR MEMBERS ... FOR MAY & JUNE DATES ...
1. IN AUGUST, YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS, PLEASE MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR UPDATED CONTACT INFORMATION.
2. IN AUGUST, CALL THE CLUB HOTLINE AND LEAVE A MESSAGE WITH THE DATE OF YOUR EVENT; MEMBERSHIP NUMBER IF APPLICABLE. Club Hotline: 718-945-4445.
3. IN AUGUST, SEND IN A $500. DEPOSIT TO THE CLUB FOR YOUR EVENT.
4. IN AUGUST, CALL AND CONFIRM THAT WE RECEIVED YOUR DEPOSIT AND EVENT INFORMATION.
5. WHEN NOTIFIED, CONFIRM WITH THE CLUB MANAGER, YOUR WISH TO BOOK A DATE WITH ONE OR MORE OF THE AVAILABLE OPTIONS.
6. PLAN YOUR EVENT.
7. THIS CLUB BOOKING POLICY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, WITHOUT NOTICE *
THE BHYC BOARD OF DIRECTORS